Tele Caller

I just wanna all this for my Close Friend. He want divorce with his wife b'coz she torchered him mentally with so many way. But 498/DVA is one of them.

how he get divorced with his wife, without facing any serious problem. He is ready to give maintanance & elmany



Legal Advisor

Dear Rahul,

Stated  grounds are not sufficient to get divorce under Hindu Dissolution of Marriages Act.


Tele Caller


There is lot's of issues like she quarel on daily bases, abusing to him him old mother & other family member. twice she went to his office and start abusing there. these kind of several issues are there. so how he get safest way to get divorce


Dear Rahul, File a complaint in the nearest police station that your wife abused you and your family members and even in front of other staff in the office.  Then file a divorce case against her on the ground of cruelty, which is a ground under Hindu Marriage Act, for dissolution of marriage.  Narrate all the issues where you have been tortured by her.  Mention that she has filed a case of 498A against you.  You will definitely get divorce.

Part time Employee/ student of BL

As Deepak said your close friend can get divorce under cruelty




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x