LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     27 April 2015

498a dp 3&4 -charge sheet

Hi Sir, wife filed 498a on me and later released on regular bail. In police station we submitted wife’s all jewellery and all her dress all items etc. to her parents and same we got signatures from wife’s parents in front of Investigation officer. Later Investigation officer filed Chargesheet and added my parent’s names to Chargesheet and also he mentioned jewellery items to Chargesheet.

1) Please advise Can I file any case against in laws and investigation officer for Jewellery items because we already submitted jewellery items to In laws if so which case I can file on them?

2) In laws doesn’t have jewellery items bills and just they taken manual bill (Fake) from jewellery shop without paying VAT. Please advise how to proceed with this.

3) Shall I file any other cases against them? Please advise

Thanks….

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     27 April 2015

first of all you gave all jewelly infront of police officer, its wrong, if any transaction through court of law.

you did the mistake,

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 April 2015

Sir, If you have already returned the articles in the presence of the IO then move an application before the concerned court where the trial will proceed because the IO has falsely mentioned the items in the Chargesheet .... Yes for fake bills file a forgery complaint against the inlaws .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register