LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a Discharge and quash

Page no : 2

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     17 June 2010

You are avoding the real question posed to you that why you are giving advice for which you are a victim AND SEKKKING GUIDANCE FROM OTHERS on this site and you have not recieved any order from a court in your favour as per your line of thinking so far.

This is not just enough ; some people are appreciating you for your depth of knowledge. That particular person who is appreciating you is also boasting of his knowledge.

If both of you have so much knowledge even not being legal persons  than on this SITE   itself about ONE THOOUSAND qurries are there which are not answered by any body. PLEASE REPLY SUCH QUERRIES AND SHOW YOUR DEPTH OF KNOWLEDGE INSTEAD OF BLAMING ADVOCATES ON THIS SITE OF ADVOCATES.

Munirathnam (Scientist)     17 June 2010

Hi lawproblems,

I have applied for Discharge as per law .... this is possible and is accepted by the court. This only I said. I do not win then it is different  issue that does not mean that Discharge petition is not maintainable in law being Supreme COurt said that discharge is possible providied the case fir for it.

I take guidence on which I do not know and give guidence which I can .... how can you say that if I am asking guidence from others I am not eligibke to guide others to the extent I can.

You are also taking guidence from your BOSS or your senior and also giving advices in this forum....how you are eligible to give advices not to advice others.... do not you feel this is silly thing.

I love to help innocents hence try to give knowledge to them which I earned in this forum. If you feel bad about it take advice from your seniors.

I did not disrespect lawyers.... I only said what WCD and NCW said .....reiterated.

I know may lawyers inthis forum who are good at heard and really spending lot of time in giving the advices. I am always thankful to them not like you and your friend.

If you also do hep others then I am the first person should respect you.

SURESH KUMAR KOSAGI (lawer)     19 February 2012

hi i would like to know about citation of supreme court judgement of AIR 2001 SC 1507

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 February 2012

Try www.indiankanoon.org or visit the nearest court library.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

SURESH KUMAR KOSAGI (lawer)     29 February 2012

thank you shonee kapoorji

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 March 2012

Never mention/

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Raj (not known)     30 March 2012

Hi Munirathnam,

Can I file discharge case after case is resistered

Never Give Up (Fighter)     30 March 2012

According to my limited legal knowledge,

1. Quash can be filed after FIR is registered and before chargesheet is filed by police.

2. Discharge can be filed after chargesheet is submitted in the court.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 March 2012

Discharge has to be filed only after chargesheet is submitted.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register