LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Scuba bear (Business)     29 October 2019

498a, crpc 125

Respected all, My query is: 1. I found some whatsapp chats on my wife's mobile phone in which she was chatting with one of my office subordinate. In those chattings she was defaming me and my family, used the words "gawar" for me and my family. 2. She is even using words like "f**k" in those chats, and the chats which i have got is of 21 mins. All the earlier chattings were deleted, i delivered those chats from her phone to my phone. 3 In those chats she is showing her willingness to divorce me, and that guy is also provoking her by saying that even he wants to divorce his wife. 4. Can these chats be admissible bin court. 5. This act will come under adultry or cruelty, as she is back b*tching and defaming about my family. 6 When i initiated complaint in my department and actions against my subordinate, in retaliation my wife files 498a, crpc 125 and dv. 7. What should be my reaction to this.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 October 2019

contest cases on merits

Bk   27 November 2019

Collect more evidence the one you have is not sufficient, you file RCR and ask her to live with you, since she is not ready to live with you she may ask for mutual divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register