Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

498a Court Summon - Police Inv Pending

Hello Everyone,

I am 498A harassed family member. Wife of my brother who used to stay in England before & after her marriage has filed a complaint u/s 406/498-A IPC (not being turned out in FIR so far) with SSP Mohali.

The complainant got married to my brother on 29.01.2007 & the said marriage was the outcome of their two year  live-in- relationship as they both were in England & was living in same room since 2005.

After making 7 visits to Mohali we all family cooperated with investigation as when called. We gave all evidence which proves our innocence along with our statements. In 3.5 Years of Marriage girl has just stayed 6 days with her in laws in New Delhi & since Jan 2009 she did not made a single visit to our house in New Delhi.

The allegation made by girl is not being supported by single evidence from their side & I assure you that the present complaint does not appear to be a prima Facie case as well.

Question of demanding dowry or torturing girl for dowry by any family member does not arise at all as her matrimonial home was in England where she used to live before & after marriage.  All my family members have falsely being implicated in the complaint. Police investigation report is still pending but today we have received summon in Delhi by Mohali court where the girl has filed same criminal complaint against all family members with Honorable court.

My questions is as below –

1) Can a girl file same nature of complaint with court when it is still pending with the SSP Mohali office?

2) We verified with court and found there is no record of said summon in any register while it has the stamp of court and sign of reader.?  

2) What are counter cases we family can file from Delhi once Punjab Police pronounce us innocent? Remember Girl reside in District Mohali

Many thanks in anticipation for your views/ replies.

Learning

4 Replies

Gajender Singh (ca)     17 September 2010

ding

Gajender Singh (ca)     17 September 2010

dear

what are the allegations and place of incidents in the complaint she has stated? if she never resided in mohali with her husband and none of the incident took place over there no court or police of mohali can do anything cuz the incidents happened outside their jurisdictions. they are wasting their money by paying to police and lawyers over there since they are not aware of the law properly. This is good for you. Please visit india gate lawns on saturday between 4-7pm opposite patiala house court. There u will meet 498a fighters to help u in ur case. join them and become a fighter too. You were harassed till now because u were not aware. There u will get enough knowledge to nail them down.

Thereafter, instead of 498a harassed family u may say 498a fighter family.

rgds,498a_fighter

(Guest)

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate

would love to join the meet on 18/09 at your mentined place.

regards

498a fighter family member

krishankmittal (Retired)     28 September 2010

it appears that the lady in connivance with lawyer/court officials has got false summons. Pl write to court concerned to initiate criminal proceedings for this fraudulent act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register