Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a corss proves crpc-125 case is false

Page no : 2

Siv (engineer)     05 February 2014

Dear Laxminarayan Sir,

Agree that one order passed by the court then it shall be complied with..... whereas in the CrPC-125 case the husabnd has the chance to give reply for not paying maintenacne .. such reply from husband is nothing but PERJURY committed by the wife.

Also the wife played FRAUD on court hence application U/s 340 of CrPC read with Section 195 of CrPC is filed by the Husband and is pending for disposal....

Onece any party comes to court with false allegations then such person is not entitiled for any maintenance.... hence befor hearing the wife case the court shall listen to the husband because earlier orders was passed based on False Statements.....

What do you say sir...

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     05 February 2014

Again I will tell you such public sites are not the solution.

In running case PERJURY  is only after final decision of the court.

You say that the grounds were false it  is your belief . If you have conviction than prove it and get the order set aside. Till that time your arguments has no relevance.

During the case FOR PERJURY  the APEX COURT has laid the doctrine of COSTOGIA LEGIS.which is detailed in IQBAL SINGH case.

Siv (engineer)     05 February 2014

Dear Laxminarayan Sir,

Normally PERJURY shall be taken at the end... provided if the alleged incidents can not be rpoved at the point of time the PERJURY is filed. 

In my case wife did not say that she is having sources of income whereas her Bank accounts shows huge amounts of money deposited by one company where she worked ... I got those documents through police during another case investigation ....

Also the bank account statement shows that she has Insurence policies many.... and yearly she si saving more than Rs.2.0 lakcs per year in savings... whereas through court she wanted mony from husband...

Is this not enough to file Perjury ....

Also in CrPC-125 case wife alleged that Between 01/04/2009 to 01/05/2009 wife lived at the house of huband and Husband left wife ALONE in house for more than 16 days in this month duration.

whereas during 498A case the wife said that during this month duration A1 (husband) and Other Accused (A2-A5) were along with wife every day under one roof ....  proves that wife lied in court....

In CrPC-125 case Wife says on 30/04/2009 wife was admitted in hospital with the help of her parents for injuries caused by Husabnd...... wheras during 498A trails wife admitted that on 30/04/2009 wife was NOT admitted in hospital and also her parents never visited matrimonial home at anypoint of time.....

I am also asking the court to invoke Section 258 of CrPC to drop the proceedings immediately.

Hence my PERJURY has lot of validity... kindly comment on the above.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register