Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

498a case --- abroad offer

Hi,

In brief, I filed a 498(a) case in 2011 and its been going on in the court from the past 2 years and finally I've my cross examination to be done on this November 25th...Am not sure whether am lucky or unlucky but even after my husband left me, and after that immediately losing my father (only becos of my marital issue) made me take up the job and responsibility of my mom... So now, I've got an onsite opportunity for which I need to report by dec'13/jan'14.... I'm in dilemma whether I can take up the job or not...

1. can someone suggest if I can takeup the opportunity ?

2. How do i make sure even my mom's witness examination can be completed the sooner possible..

3. what if i would like to go for a settlement/compromise ? And how long would the process take?

*** Can I demand all my gold/silver ornaments as well the amount spent on marriage from him? (this is if i go for settlement)? ***

Please suggest incase if I miss anything.... thanks in advance...

Thanks,

S.

PS:  please DO NOT give any sarcastic replies.... Its a sincere request....

Learning

10 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     03 November 2013

Sorry you can contact your greedy lawyer who suggested you to put 498A case I know this victim husband personally I will ensure this guy puts in hard effort to win the battle of evil. Now you are unable to prove this case you are taking the route of settlement racket. Guys lawyers and other fratenity members this lady is a rich lady and can offer consultation fee and she is here to shop for advices. Please refeain from answering her, I know the victim husband personally and she and her parents have devasted him and his family.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 November 2013

I think you can go ahead with your employment opportunity at a foreign country instead of ruining your career on such domestic disputes and endangering your future security.

(Guest)

@@krish...this shows how much ur wife might have suffered becos of you...don't give statements without knowing the case background... if you lost ur father becos of ur marital issue then u'll know....Btw before commenting/involving on someone else's life first look after your life... Atleast that will you help you get settled in life else you've to remain like this posting comments...

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     03 November 2013

@vi thank you for your comment please look at your problem and come out of it. I am 100% sure your case will not stick and you have realised at cross examination stage that you cant prove it further. Lets come to your compliment by writing comments in this we are making sure that the other human kind will not go through the same struggle and suffer from the glitches of greedy females like you to go and lodge false complaints and come fos a settlement racket. We at this forun guide the aggrieved people to fight the case at merits and make case to fall naturally. Dont go to any astrologer, your fate is in central jail under prejury case your husband will come out clean and fyi he is also avid member of this forum it is good that you have shared what you want to do. Keep dreaming and best of luck .

498 A fighter (Advocate)     03 November 2013

whatever is sandy is saying is correct then no use to add for greedy ladies. they should plan how they will pass their time in jail.

if they are innocent then they must give their innocence in either way instead of critisising others they can tell how their husband harased them without knowing full scenerio no advocate or law perssonel give correct advise / suggestion.

madam vi  you have to come with full detail and true facts....of you case step wise..and its present condition,

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     03 November 2013

As you have to report in December 13 or Jan.14, but your cross examination is only on 25th Nov. what you should do is that on that day you should see that your cross examination is over.  If the accused's advocate knows this fact, he will find one thousand one  hundred and one excuses not to cross-examine you on that date.  So, ensure that your cross examination will be completed on that date.  If for any unforseeable reasons, that day the cross examination could not be over, you should put specific request to the judge that in the next couple of days  your cross examination should be completed so that you would be free by Dec.13 to take up your appointment.  Your mother's examination can be done at a later stage and for that purpose your presence is not required, so her cross examination has no relevance to your appointment.  In respect of settlement, had he ready for settlement, it would have been done earlier, i.e.,at the time of filing of FIR, filing of charge sheet etc.  Even if you are hopeful try for settlement but I do not think that at this late stage, he will be ready for any settlement.  In the settlement, you can ask for the return of stri-dhan and marriage expenses and it is upto him to give them to you or not.  But, by the way, if you win Section 498-A, then also, as per law, he does not require to give them back to you and if convicted he has to go to jail.  so, I do not find the connection between the case and return of stri-dhan etc.  Had you intended to get them back, then the appropriate course of action should have been filing DV case but not Section 498-A case.

Warm regards.

(Guest)

@@krish && @@498fighter..... You both (as well people like you) SOON will be put in JAIL and that is ONLY the right place for you people.... People like you are ALWAYS dangerous and very much harmful to society if left outside like this....

Chandrashekar ----  Thanks for your advice....

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     03 November 2013

Hi Lady,

You need to see both sides of the coin. There are case like you and majority of cases in city are misusing 498a.

So you are not supposed to comment on anybody without checking the reasons and root causes of disputes.

Coming to reality, once 498a is filed, for sure it is end of married life and there is no way husband takes wife.

Better go for settlement and choose your own path. It is very difficult to proove in court beyond reasonable doubt. It is waste time for both.

Once acquittal, he is eligible for divorce anyway.

So you take decision accordingly. Lawyers say "n" number of things, because 498a is big business for them.

So shouting at others and husbands will not help until you see the facts and reality.

My suggestion is go for agreement and end the mess and go to onsite and support ur family.

498aindian (other)     03 November 2013

your lawyer need to answer all your doubts.you have not come up with your clean hands.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     03 November 2013

Originally posted by : hardtruth..

your lawyer need to answer all your doubts.you have not come up with your clean hands.

the same i had told, but she abuse me and sandy though sandy know her personally but i told here general thing.and she deleted her account so sooon this shows that sandy is correct, and that lady comes here with malafide intentions, she is testing experts here , such type people why not understand that advocate , lawyers, any one giving free legal advice to help them for their benefitial if they are coming here with fake identity then also no need to hide the truth , then also they will be nicely and correctly suggested and advised by experts. why to hide truth if they are hiding them self by fake identity and no one having so much time to investigate for them.so be loyal while asking queries,at least true for himself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register