LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lubna khan   12 May 2019

498a case

if i file divorce case how many days it will take? as my husband is not ready to give me divorce he says me to take case back. other wise he will not sign on khulnama


 5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     12 May 2019

Yes for settlement of marriage dispute, the criminal complaint case should be withdrawn or quashed as one of the condition for divorce by mutual consent or khulanama in Muslims. You should withdraw criminal charges against him and go for mutually agreed khulanama.

lubna khan   18 May 2019

now he says only take back case and dont give me divorce once u take the case from court I'll take a rented house seperate to stay.

lubna khan   18 May 2019

also my inlaws have badly abused me in front of police when i went to take my belongings and about my character. i have made a vedio of it while they were abusing me

lubna khan   18 May 2019

what should i do

lubna khan   18 May 2019

i have written application and given in police station by stating please inpar.domestic voilence sec lagaye

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register