LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishrath Mahi   18 December 2018

498A case

Dear sir,
My wife file 498A case on 2017.
I also don't know next step of these case but I attending hearing in court from 1years 8month over .
judge after seeing my face in each hearing & giving next date of hearing.
Please clarify me what is the next step of these case.
What step to be take from my lawyer to solve these case

 3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   18 December 2018

Evidence starts soon

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     19 December 2018

Know whether charge sheet has been filed by enquiring in the court section. If yes immediately approach a reputed lawyer and contest the case.

Ishrath Mahi   21 December 2018

Subramanyam sir already I Attending hearing in court with my lawyer .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query