LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     04 February 2014

498a - b summary

<< 498a FIR was lodged & investigation took over 9 months….accused were already allowed Anticipatory Bail from Sessions Court after observing the facts & Crime diary >>

If Police Investigation Officer (IO) has submitted B Summary Report in front of Metropolitan Magistrate in a 498a Case

After doing thorough investigation, recording statements of withnesses, collecting substantial evidences & properly maintained crime diary

Q1. What are the chances of Metropolitan magistrate accepting the B Summary report? (Percentages %)

Q2. What are the chances of Metropolitan magistrate rejecting the B Summary report? (Percentages %) –

Q3. What are the other possibilities in this scenario? Can he refer the case to Sessions Court? Can he ask Police to redo the investigation & submit the report once again?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 February 2014

No re investigation. On the basis of B summary report,  arguments will takes place in the court.  

Thanks a lot for your response. Could you please provide some details?

Arguments between whom? Police Vs. Complainant?

Accused are not called / summoned by the court.

What's the best solution? Should accused go to the High Court for Squashing the false case?

Kindly reply.

Can any learned lawyer/advocate answer my doubts & help me out to understand the course of law? Thanks in advance.

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     10 February 2014

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate I am Online Sir...please provide some advice. Thanks in advance.

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     19 February 2014

Please, can someone answer my queries? Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register