LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj   01 January 2017

498a and dv lawyer in hyderabad

Dear Friends, I am a Victim of false 498a and DV cases. I have tried to reach lot of lawyers in Hyderabad but each and everyone of them are blood sucking leaches who try to woo you in their web and then you are stuck with them for a while and waste lot of money and time and the case doesnt proceed any where and they instead of helping you make your situtuion worst with bad advise. I am looking for a lawyer in hyderabad who knows what he/she is doing and also not money greedy and also avaliable when required. I am looking for anyone near BHEL, gachibowli area. Can any one who went throught this and almost lost their parents because of this mental harrassment help me please with any lawyer references. i greatly appreciate any help.

Learning

3 Replies

Vivek H Bedarker (A)     01 January 2017

Since you have already self certified all learned advocates then in such case please plead yourselves. Money is everybody's requirement who spends time for you. Also nobody including advocate and judge may appear to you as having any special interest in your case. This is not because they don't care but because it's their everyday job. Learn law from somewhere and plead yourselves. This is the available option. Nobody can certify any learned Advocate as greedy/non greedy or available/not available.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 January 2017

Yes, you can handle the matter party-in-person. However, this option has inherent limitations in as much as no one can be fully detached or objective in his/her own affairs. 

Dinesh Singh Rawat (Advocate)     01 January 2017

Dear 

Please share your problem which you are facing while litigation, I will try to suggesst you the best possible under these situations. Keep Trust on you and your god.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register