498a and DV filed in different cities. We stayed together in the place where DV is filed and 498a is filed in the place where she works.
- Is it possible to get these cases transferred to single court ?
- Is there any motive or strategy behind filing cases at different places?
- Can i approach higher court for quashing citing jurisdictional limitations?
- She takes home more than 70k a month and even then she is asking for monthly maintainence. We stayed together briefly for 20 days and marriage took place less than a year ago?
- Can judge still grant maintainence based on her application as she is alleging cruelty and domestic violence ?
- Are there any implications if i call and try convincing her to come back?[ not because of the cases she filed]
Apologies if my query sounds stupid. Appreciate any advice.