Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (student)     02 August 2013

498a and dp act 3 and 4

Hello Everyone,

Please give me advice... My wife filed false 498A and DP act 3 and 4 aginst me. few months back both sides are compromised and wrote agreement that was they will withdraw the cases and file mutual divroce. after closing cases and getting divroce we have to give some amount as future alimony (future expanses for her). But now they are not telling anything and they are not withdrawing cases, if we ask them they are telling next week after week also we asked them again they are telling same every time. every day they are postponing. I dont know what to do??   I dont know what to do with them??  My total family in tension every one is suffering in my family in this case if Marriage amendment bill pass we have only one route that is suicide because they can do anything for money. Is how much chances are there the passing of bill in parliment. because if that bill pass she can ask half of half the property. please give me advices all the gates are closed we are suffering with this problem 15dsays of marriage of date. 

Learning

3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     02 August 2013

u have not mentioned about the contents in the compromise petition, and is there any mentioning about 498A and DP cases, and if ur fighting the cases still and your compromise petition states she is ready to give up all claims , u should have asked her the file the same in the concerned court and u should have asked to file petition under 257 of crpc for withdrawal of complaint  in the both the cases and then u should have given consent for mutual.divorce.so far your wife have not claimed any alimony, she is maintaining 498A and DP cases,it is vey difficult to prove 498A, and if have taken any dowry at the time of marriage in the form of cash or any kind then u have to defend in the DP case, as regards MARRIAGE AMENDEMENT BILL in parliament, it all depends upon the govt, when to table it and when to pass it.

NGOKC (pm)     02 August 2013

its time for men to standup

govt of india proposed a marriage amendment bill that will exterminate all males and husbands . This bill proposes that wives can divorce one sided after three years and will take away half property of Male husband. We will be left ...with no choice , yes men will not get similar treatment.They will lose all they haVE . Please help in stopping this daylight dacoity . Please vote below

Please join this campaign: PLEASE VOTE TO SAVE YOURSELF

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/save-indian-marriages-stop-the-law-on-marriage-amendment-bill-from-gifting-all-male-property-to-females?share_id=ylNyBesvWi&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

I request you to also send this link to your friends

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 August 2013

there is no law yet passed by parliament

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register