LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Susanta Dey (Technical Analyst)     09 April 2014

498a and crpc 482

Before 4 years our arrange marriage was done. Just after 11 months of marriage-life she left my home, issue was separate accommodation, but then I was not prepare. Just after 1 year and 2 days of our marriage she filed a false 498A against my whole family. After few months of 498A was filed she start to negotiate, finally we have decided (no monetary transaction is related) that she will withdraw the case, but 498A is non compoundable, Therefore please guide me what will be the next step and how much Crpc 482 is helpful for me. Thanking you.

Learning

3 Replies

uphar upadhyaya (na)     09 April 2014

Dear client hostile witness is the solution

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     10 April 2014

Dear querist, since you have expressed this that your wife is interested to withdraw the case get the MOU with the help of lawyer, I believe the terms are that you are okay for divorce. If there are no objections from your wife file a quash petition under sec 482 and proceed with the divorce or act according to the MOU. I would always recommend you to have the MOU in front of mediators or through the lok adalat

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     24 May 2014

No need of quash, the matter can be easily solved in lower court it self.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register