Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gunakumaran (Manager)     24 August 2010

498a and 506(i)

Hi

i got married on 6.09.2009 and on 14 .09 .2010  myself , my wife and my mother moved to hosur where i work

on 10.10.2010 she went back to chennai with my mother for diwali and stayed in my father house for 3 days and went back to her mother house to celebrate diwali i joined with her after 2 days ( ie for diwali) she came to my house andstayed for some 3 days and went back to her house she stayed in her house for more than 9 months and suddenly on 27.05.2010 police arrested me for dowry case ( 498aand 5o6 ) against me , my father , my mother and my elder brother which is totally false case .

the problem is she is having a lot of  boy friends  and also she is having  a illegal affair with her own elder sister husband  which i questioned her.

the police have arrested me and remanded in jail after 4 days i came out from jail .

The girl father has paid a big amount to the DSP and the SI  to arrest me and frame the false case .

the charge sheet yet to file

what i have to do now ?

pls help me

Learning

10 Replies

SANJAY GUPTA (Advocate)     24 August 2010

It is better to wait till charge-sheet filed. strategy afterwards.

1 Like

gunakumaran (Manager)     25 August 2010

can i go for fir sqash

Radhakrishnan (BPO)     26 August 2010

if  you are going for FIR sqash, you should have enough records to prove the complaints filed by them. I would sugges better you get the copy of the complaint and find out what are all the possibilites that you can collect documentary evidence for it.

If you are strong enough you can sqash it.. unless the case should have to transfer to social welfare department

1 Like

gunakumaran (Manager)     26 August 2010

Hai

how to get the complaint copy the SI and DSP have got good  money from them .

the SI is not at all listening what ever i am saying

how to get the complaint copy

i want to know whether you have applied for A.bail or not??

I was arrested and then now i am in bail my father mother and brother got AB

if you got AB and Bail probably then your lawyer may have that complaint. Please find out from him.

I am very sure if you have got bail then you no need to worry about the arrest. You have to start collect the records according to the complaint filed by your wife.

Sir

i have been already arrested and then now i am in bail

My lawyer is not having the complaint copy

gunakumaran (Manager)     30 August 2010

The girl has said that the threat to life happened in place a but they have register in Place b

is it possible for me to file squash petition

Narender (DBA)     03 September 2010

Mr. Sanjay Gupta,

Please help me with your advice on how to proceed with my case?

I am 498a victim. She filed dowry and DV  petition to SDM office, in 2004 just before i got visa and came to USA.  later on after 2-3 years she withdraw the petition under some pressure.  again in 2008 i was in India when my father passed away. She filed  complaint with police. later on that complaint was declared to be false by police. Then she went to some court, lower than district court, and filed for maintenance and dowry, DV etc. it also was dismissed. My brother is also included in those petiotions. Now she moved to session or district court, i want to come to india and fight for divorce. What are chances that my passport will be impounded or i will be stopped from coming back to USA? Recently i got my passport renewed here in USA and got GC too. 
WIll appreciate kind information in this regard.
 Thanks.
 Narender.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register