Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a and 3/5 dowry prohibition act

Page no : 2

Slappedby498 (Analyst)     11 June 2012

In bihar for AB is the big fight, I went there but my wife dint come there and again date is postponded for one month, my FIL was trying to get Kurki order, but some how he counldn't manage to get it, and he is serching for me to send me behind the bars. thinga are running worst, but still hope for justice lest see what will happen to coming date.can someone explain abt the Kurki order in 498A case?

Slappedby498 (Analyst)     11 June 2012

My lawyer has asked money to give PP for not issueing kurki order, and i gave too and he is assuring me kurki order will get posponded till AB hearing/order, is that correct or he is making me fool to get money?

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     11 June 2012

"Bail is set to allow someone to buy their freedom while awaiting a trial for an alleged criminal action. Bail is a guarantee in the form of money or property that assures that the accused appears in court for the trial regarding a specific charge or charges". Now the important issue here is, before filing of S.498A mediation can be arranged between husband and wife by police through CAW cell. The person who appears for mediation knowing fully well that allegations are made that can possibly turn out into a criminal case under S.498A, would run away from police when case is actually filed? Or take the other possibility. The person runs away without attending trial after criminal case is filed. Then the case of girl is not proved without asking for trial? It is easier allowing him to run away and issue a warrant to police to nab him than wasting time on granting bail and hearing bail petitions in 498A cases.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 June 2012

Hmmm,

It is a routine thing. Lawyer should handle on his own.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Slappedby498 (Analyst)     26 January 2013

Now medeation is order by high court judge,

she is telling she want to leave with me. now I dont want to take her back, please let me know

1)what can I say in medeation,

2)she file maintananace case for her and child too.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     26 January 2013

Simple, say, you are not interested to take her back as she filed 498a and ask her to proove it in court. no one can force you to live with her. 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     28 January 2013

arey bhaii jab aapko saath itna ho gaya , aapke samne apne baap se puchkar usne FIR sign kar di , fir bhi aapki aankhe nahi khul rahi ab kya aap intezaar kar rahe hai ko wo aapko aur kai case me naise 376, double 498A , DV me phasa kar jindgi bhar ghumati rahi court police ke chakkar ,

dont take her back this is proactical aaproach, but if  agar wo badal gayee aur aapko mahan banana hai , aur aap man se realise karte ho ki wo aapka ghar sanwar degi aur aapke sapne armano ko pura karegi to take her back wihtout asking to any body,

or play game tackfully usko wapas laaane sse aapke case khatam hote hai aapki pareshania kam hoti hai aur aap use apnaanaa nahi chahti to take her back aapna kaam karo aur use bahar ka rasta dikha do jaisa usne aapke saath kiya simple....

Slappedby498 (Analyst)     30 January 2013

I have slapped only once to my wife, If I accept in medeation that I have slapped her(she was abusing a lot to my family members continuously) with explaination, would that harm to my my case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register