LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahidkhan (self)     04 December 2014

498a,and 125 crpc

if any wife does crulty to her husband, by imposing false accuse to have bad relation with familys female member of husbands, she prevent her husband to go to her mothers house, she quarlled with her husband and damaged her husbands material of earning(Computer) and Damaged her husbands Clients files,

inspite of inform by husband to her parents offenly, they ignor the husband and than after long passion husband left his wife,,,after 15 year marrage life Second time (once a settlement her Mama 2008)

All are above recorded in video and Audio by husband,

husband has filed NC against wife in feb.2014 for thretening wife that she died by burining and caught in police husbands family,

after 8 months Oct2014 wife has wife has filed suit 498a,406,323 and 125,,,,

police arrested husbands and recover stridhan, custody husband and remand for gold stridhan,and next day produce to court and then now the husband is on bail,,,

recently police has filed charge sheet against innocent husband,

please guide me,,,

Learning

4 Replies

virendra (others)     05 December 2014

i want the judgement in which the maintainance becomes zero u/s 127 crpc. is there any judgement i available please send me as early as possible.

thanks in advance

Shahidkhan (self)     05 December 2014

my wife always quarreled with me and my family, i live seperately, 30 km away from my parants house,  i always go in a weak of when i was on field for visit my client,my wife always prevent me to go to my parants house and also accusing that my relation to my parants femalse member who in short my elders brothers wifes etc,

she always throwing material in home here and there, and also damage importants things alway, she brocken my computer also which contain my clients data,,,fortunately hard disk repaired and data backed otherwise i would be put in trouble,

she also damaged my client bills file for three years,all three years bill streached by her,

her parants ever not co-operated me,

i have recorded in all things in mobile

i have filed Application feb2014 bcoz she give me threat me to die by burning, than also filed Non Cogni FIR for attack on my mother,me at my house by her self, by her mother and her brother, Police has not taked any step and say us that your family matter,

Than she has filled the Cash of 498a,,,,,i lition also she is going to file 125,,

Now please read this matter relating to above matter i think you can understand easily, and please help me to fight against 498a and 125,,,,

if i convince to judge that she has impose cruelty to me sooooo???

ragz hyder (PM)     05 December 2014

She can do everything and you and your family will be harassed for what I believe to be 2 months. Get Bail or Aanticipatory bail for yourself and your parents. Make sure your application is different from Parent. Usually parents are given AB or Bail if 498A registered. Might be tough for you. But you will get it later.

Once bail is done its a matter of who wants divorce more urgently. If girl is desparate good for you. If not these things will go on for years. But once you have bail should be easier since rest of matter is purely civil.

Shahidkhan (self)     06 December 2014

Thanks hyder for reply,, i have made a divorse latter in aug2014 mantionening that due to cruelity i have given her divorse three time Talak,Talak,Talak in two weatnesses and it were sent three time by registered posd Ad but She not accepted to giving reason unavailablity at her home, i want to know application of 125 canbe quashed by cruelity on me, please reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register