LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharma (ADVOCATE)     24 January 2012

498a & dvc

Being an advocate, I lost my consiousness and i am frightened at sight of my wife with her wicked nature which i have never faced due to her mother.  But, she is so good and caring and loves me a lot.  But, she is in a house where her mother is in pants.  this has ruined my life when I was arrested on 05-09-2011 for 498a only excluding 6 others and DPA3,4 acts for a FIR filed on 08-04-2011 by private complaint.  27-08-2011 DVC was held by Protection Officer in which wife has given writtenly she is interested in having family with me.  Again filed dvc with maintainance stating she was pressurised to give such statement and also stated, I have given fake evidences.  I have kid of 3 yrs left over at her which she is not returning.  Until now, no trails have been started, she is teasing me on phone, which i have recorded the voices.  suggest me to plan my future in these cases.  Can, I claim for divorce with the written statement at Protection Officer which is taken by RTI Act by me.  Please suggest me.



 1 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 January 2012

If being an advocate you lost your senses, consider the plight of a common man.


Join local SIFF group, and contact the undersigned, if you think it can be of any help.


Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads