LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Engineer)     16 September 2014

498a amendments

Dear Experts,

My wife has filed 498A case against my family 2 years back and it is on EVIDENCE stage.

FC Gurgaon has awarded 12,000/- maintenence to wife (7000/-) and the minor son (5000/-). Actually, they wants 50,000/- per month as alimony but due to her educational background and earning capacity, FC has ordered just 12,000/-.

Now, they wants one time alimony (10 Lakhs) instead of monthly alimony and also they wants to close the 498A case as they know that I have enough evidence against their daughter which proves their case FALSE and in the trial court.

I would like to know whether it is the right time for MCD or not as I know that Govt is thinking of 498A amendments i.e Punishment/penalty for filing FALSE 498A case to curb the blatant misuse of this law.

I want to see her behind the bars as she and her parents falsely implicated me and my parents in 498A case.

Please suggest what should i do now.




 3 Replies

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     16 September 2014

go for MCD,Have a peaceful life.

vikash kumar (NA )     21 September 2014

From your first information, how many yrs you took to come to this stage? 

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     21 September 2014

if u r on evidence stage and u have enough proofs then fight it  or let see for little more time how things go and let them come into pressure then if u want u can opt MCD without cost  

OR IF YOU Really want to fulfill your dream and dream of lots of other harassed husbands then fight it with your all tooth and nails one fine day you will get victory.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query