Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (a)     28 August 2013

498a

Hi,

My marriage was happend before 2 year, and she was come with me for 2 days only after marriage time, and she was never come with me after 2 days. we people are properly requested to her for come with me but she denying, after she File an false case after 2 year.

She is also criminal, case is going on 307 ipc.

Now what should i do

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 August 2013

you have to contest the case

rahul (a)     28 August 2013

Thanks Sir,

But 

My marriage was happend before 2 year, and she was come with me for 2 days only after marriage time, and she was never come with me after 2 days. we people are properly requested to her for come with me but she denying, after she File an false 498a case after 2 year.

She file 2 case against to me. 1. 498a in Police Station then it will go in court.

2. 125 in District Court.

Give me some suggestion.

M.BASAVARAJA (Student)     28 August 2013

Dear Sir,

i am taking A House for on Lease in District head quarters of karnataka for Rs.3.25 Laks for three years.The owner is not willing to make it as regestered agreement. he is ready to make a simple agreement.it is ok? it is having a legal validity?

Raju

bellary

rahul (a)     29 August 2013

Hi, My marriage was happend before 2 year, and she was come with me for 2 days only after marriage time, and she was never come with me after 2 days. we people are properly requested to her for come with me but she denying, after she File an false 498a case after 2 year. She has file 3 case against to me.

1. 498a in Police Station then it will go in court.

2. Article 125 in District Court.

3. Article 27 in District Court.

Give me some suggestion.

rahul (a)     29 August 2013

Hi,

My marriage was happend before 2 year, and she was come with me for 2 days only after marriage time, and she was never come with me after 2 days. we people are properly requested to her for come with me but she denying, after she File an false 498a case after 2 year. She has file 3 case against to me.

1. 498a,294,506,34a/b in Police Station then it will go in court with different Judge.

2. Article 125 in District Court with different Judge.

3. Article 27 in District Court with different Judge.

She is also criminal, case is going on 307 ipc from 4 years'.

Give me some suggestion now what should i to do.

LegalExpert (Lawyer)     29 August 2013

@rahul your wife have filed the various cases on you. dont worry dear as filing cases is not just like playing cards she has to prove it and proving cases in courts is not that easy as their is also a defence lawyer to have some enjoyment in the case. and as already 2 years of seperation is their in your case better file a divorce on the grounds of desertion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register