LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUNIL JAIN (A.M)     17 April 2013

498a

IN THE MONTH OF FEB MY IN-LAWS COME TO MY HOME WITH SOME UN KNOWN PERSON AND HAD A FIGHT WITH ME AND MY BROTHER THEY BEAT US AND WENT BACK TO THERE HOME WITH MY WIFE.

BUT BEFORE THAT THEY CALL ON 100 ANG GIVE A STATEMENT THAT WE WERE DEMANDING DOWRY AND OUR BEHAVIOUR WITH MY  WIFE IS NOT GOOD SO THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE MY WIFE BACK TO THEIR HOME. PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT COURCE OF ACTION WE CAN TAKE AGAINST THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING MENTAL PRESURE ON US FOR SEPRATION OTHERWISE THEY FILE A CASE FOR DOWERY AND DOMESTIC VIOLANCE.

PLEASE SUGGEST BECASUE WE ARE MENTALLY UPSET SINCE 2 MONTHS. 

Learning

8 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     17 April 2013

give divorce to her

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     17 April 2013

Hi Sunil immediately make a call to your wife/(inlaws) and record the call. Make sincere efforts towards reconciliation. If they belong to different city you or your relatives should not visit them. If reconciliation( or any compromise) seems impossible file an fir about the incident. File rcr immediately( before they file 498a etc. you may withdraw it later as your case develops). Engage a good lawyer.( you may need at your place as well as their place). Keep calling them, requesting your wife to come back even if you do not want(record all calls). If they have given statement to police that they are taking your wife on their own it will help you later.  Be prepared for some tough days ahead GOOD LUCK regards ASHOK

Gaurav (consultant)     17 April 2013

Send information letter  stating (no action required) all points for local police station, DCP,SP,SSP, CAW, president's greveinces website.

Sometimes it really helps.

SUNIL JAIN (A.M)     18 April 2013

Dear Sir,

what will happened if after filing of RCR my wife comes to home and again file 498 and DV against us. my in laws have very good approaches from political and CIVIL. i have doubt that the complaint files in feb can be changed due to approaches. so is there any pocidure to get the application filed by my in laws in local police station.

further what is the procedure in these type of cases and what is the cost of bail in 498 if bail is posible.And what is the chances of getting bail after filing 498 

please suggest 

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     18 April 2013

hello,

after filing RCR spouse rarely come back.

AB is granted in such cases.

but it will depend on facts and circumstances of each case.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     18 April 2013

rcr is useless, just give her divorce.

SUNIL JAIN (A.M)     18 April 2013

manish ji 

how much easy to give someone divorce....and what procedure i have to follow 

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     18 April 2013

you have mentioned that they are putting pressure on your for separation. this means they want divorce also. so very easy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register