LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     17 February 2013


last year i was acquitted from 498a this month my ex filed a private complaint asking the grounds for my acquittal, the judge said its a clear case of misuse of 498a and passed the judgement, the girl and her parents didn't appear for the case for 5 yrs inspite of repeated summons and arrest warrants. how to stop this menace  ?? we are planning to file defamation and perjury shall we proceed ??


 3 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   17 February 2013

You can file, but there is no merit of this case as against the counter of case u/s.498a IPC which may concern your money and time loss.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     17 February 2013

Have you got divorced? nothing should be done before that and settlement of maintenance/alimony issues.

Kumar...... (occupation )     17 February 2013

i got divorce couple of days back so is it good to fight back 498a counter , what will be the consequeuces how many days will it take 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register