Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a

Page no : 2

Harsh (Manager)     01 February 2013

hello madam, first stop laughing and understand what I wrote.

my last posting was strictly about the police circular that 'Never Give Up'  mentioned (NOT about your case). and 'scrutinize' is my keyword. i thought of posting it in a new thread but just posted a reply here. I would stilllike to hear from legal experts here about that circular, but your case may get buried so ...

I already replied to you earlier, and dont think I called your husband innocent or guilty.

you are out to punish your husband,  you continue fighting for your justice, it is your right to do so.

Never Give Up (Fighter)     01 February 2013

@Author,

Do post update (Court Facts) about your case.

We are keen to know how does true (as said so in your post)  498A case progresses and what result does it fetch in the time frame.

@Harsh,

There are couple of circulars from various state police on 498A and arrest guidelines for the same. Do google "498A arrest guidelines/circulars" and you would get the desired result.

1 Like

fight for justice (xxxx)     02 February 2013

@Harsh,

please dont take it personally my comment was based on previous comments made by my fellow members....I am not here to seek sympathy neither to prove myself innocent.....as per the processing I had certain queries.....and yes some comments did help me out to have an idea of the changed procedural knowledge.....and especially your query....now I can take up the matter as per circular/guideline....I too wanted too know about the process post FIR lodging.....

@Never Give Up ,

Thanx for letting us know the details as of now police stated that it is under process and had been forwarded to senior for arrest permission .....

Harsh (Manager)     03 February 2013

ok, do you mind sharing what kind of evidences you provided to get your case registered?

I am curious to know as even now cases are registered without evidences, your case may help others

fight their false ones.

if you are not comfortable pls ignore this message.

fight for justice (xxxx)     05 February 2013

@Harsh

The evidences that I had provided was solely based on the incidents that had happened in my marital life so I dont think it will be helpful for those who are planning to lodge a false case as even if they try it will not be possible for them to provide smses,recorded telephonic conversations and mails supporting their complain.....so they have to manouvre certain false allegations that I am not aware of....I do have evidences post FIR lodging....

fight for justice (xxxx)     05 February 2013

Can anyone please explain what is ipc section 506.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register