LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin Agarwal (Propritor)     19 January 2013

498a

My case is that bhabhi has been false case of 498A against all my family members. and application u/s 482 has been disposed by high court with interim bail order if possible. whether we can receive any relief from supreme court in this respect or not ? 

Thanks in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     19 January 2013

Yes, the SC can give you the relief,

Feel free to Call

fight for justice (xxxx)     19 January 2013

My case is I had filed a 498a case against my husband and had submitted all supportive docs including mails where my husband agreed that he had inflicted physical and mental torture as well as telephonic recordings and smses supporting my allegations and also witnesses but its almost 20 days yet police is inactive and whenever I enquire the IO reverts back that the investigation is on.Inbetween my husband is visiting my relatives place and spreading abusive allegations against me .He is also sending filthy sms and I had to lodge a gde in addition to the FIR yet no result.Now I had been advised to add 406 ipc but i am not willing to take help of any false allegation. Is that my fault ? My husband used to boost about political influence in order to scare me.Now my query is do we have to lodge false allegations like 406 for a proper action .Why is it that genuine 498a cases are so callously handled ? Kindly help and let me know where to escalate.Can the IO quash my case citing weak case?

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     20 January 2013

Did you try quashing FIR? Did you exhausted the remedies available with trial court? You need to give more details...

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmai(dot)com

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     22 January 2013

hello Arpita,

please use your own threads and dont post in others, You have already two posts opened.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register