LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindra (Analyst)     14 June 2012


Hi All

1. Can Wife submits Medical bills or gold bills or any evidence after filling of 498A chargesheet?

2. If The above answer NO and if she submits evidence like bills in different case like retrun of article case or DV case what action we can take?


Ravindra Sonavane


 2 Replies

Deep Narayan (learning)     14 June 2012

yes she can submit anything. bt 1st of all state that medical bill are about? I dnt think that medical bill will help her in the case,however after submitting gold or jewellary bill she can claim it back as stridhan. the first thing that can be done in 498 a/DV case is to protect urself from arrest by getting AB.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 June 2012

Yes, she can.


Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query