25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (service)     07 June 2012


my wife made fir that my husband, mil and sis in law beat me. no reason written for beat has been shown.

police regd the case u/s 498a. is this case term as 498a. also no proof of marriage and no medical certificate given by wife in support of above.


 3 Replies

Renu Sharma (advocate)     07 June 2012

i need a detail regarding ur problem......... if no proof is dere den first marriage has 2 b proved by her in the court. u can mail me at s_renu25@yahoo.com. and also tell the place. case is in ur favour if nothing is proved. send me detail as to do you have any child out of that wedlock?  

Bidhan Dave (Advocate)     07 June 2012

If your wife has filled false case against you, you can apply ti high court of your state to quash F.I.R.

Renu Sharma (advocate)     12 June 2012

u first get anticipatory bail frm court n den proceed further.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query