LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     09 May 2013

498a, 406 & dv

I N D I A !

False cases under - 498a, 406 & DV.

I have decided to organize a protest against these gender bais laws. Those, who are victims, interested & ready to participate kindly drop me mail at girish.gokhale@hotmail.com.

Kindly mention the subjcet at "Protest against False cases under - 498a, 406 & DV".


 9 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 May 2013

Better if you take pain to add;


1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 May 2013

good thoughts.

all the best.

pl. also do publish the plan of action and agenda.

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     10 May 2013

I need atleast 50 plus people to come forward. We together can decide the Venue, Date, Time, Agenda, Media preparation, Event management, Admin tasks (Permission for protest from Local Police stations, etc.)

I am originally from Mumbai. I work in Vadodara. I am currently in Mumbai due to 498a & DV.

Ahead of 498a & DV against me I took many preventive steps but all in-vain.

Unless victims won't come forward this protest won't be a success.

Kindly share your thoughts at my mail id or at this thread.

Lawyears Club of India - Mods - Kindly notify if you will find this topic irrelevant. I will delete it. Thanks.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     08 July 2013

Good initiative. Go ahead. All the Best!!!

ktkaran (maanger)     08 July 2013

where r u based at,i m in delhi

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 July 2013

go to the family court and also paste a pamplet printed in the notice board after taking permission to keep in notice board and see the response 


Adv Mahesh is correct.


Unitl you will not shout be prepared to be dumb..........

My support and wishes are with you "WE THE PEOPLE ,BY THE PEOPLE AND OF THE PEOPLE"

Totally false in this gender biased law by indian constitution.


A sufferer..........

Aman (IT Lead)     07 July 2014

It is good thought, kindly also go through SIFF ( Save Indian Family Foundation ) who fights for men's right.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register