Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurpreet Singh   19 January 2020

498a , 323 Ipc False quash by video evidence?

My wife had filed a 498a and 323 FIR, My wife alleged that my spouse threw kerosene and set her on fire and warmed of my arms and head. Medical report was absolutely normal by the doctor. A video was created by me that my wife is perfectly safe in the video recording. Can I be relieved to cancel the FIR through the video proof 482?


 1 Replies

Sb Karma   20 January 2020

Yes, if it has shown strongly your side...means it supports you,then go and place that evidence before law.

So for this Consult local lawyer ASAP

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query