Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a,313,307, need advice please help.

Page no : 2

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     23 June 2010

Dear lrnd friend Anmol,

Please refer some cases in which the facts are almost same and the High Court quashed the proceedings. 

Plz keep in mind Hon'ble high Court is usually reluctant in such matters like Diwakar's. And think what ll happened when High court refused to give any relief to Diwakar. Would it not better to him to make police to file FR in negative??? 

dirdzReddy (Software engineer)     23 June 2010

Hello Ravikant sir and Anmol sir,

Now i am confusedwhat should i do.

Give a suggestion on what i should talk to the Lawyer .

What action should i take regarding I/O.

as per my first post. i have mentioned everything in the FIR.

Please suggest how strong is my case.

Can my wife put some more cases on me  after 498a.

If so how can i safe gaurd my self from further troubles.

One more thing. is it ok to take back my wife, if shes states in writing that she would never apply 498a again and also agrees that the present one is false?

What are the consequences?

Anmol Sharma (advocate)     23 June 2010

Soni ji,

even if hc refuses to quash the proceeding then what do diwaker loose, nothing as they have taken bail... but at this time diwaker is sure that medical papers are fake, so let the girl face music for this...

and hc will take serious note of the fake medical papers..

rest its upto diwaker. I have told him many times to meet his local lawyer..

dirdzReddy (Software engineer)     24 June 2010

One more thing. is it ok to take back my wife, if shes states in writing that she would never apply 498a again and also agrees that the present one is false?

Please suggest me....

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     24 June 2010

OK Diwakar,

I agree with Anmol ji. But before you file petition for quashing of Fir you must submit some evidence that put inference in favor of you. Becoz High court ll only look into the police case diary.

One more talk to your wife via any person or directly and record the voice of her instigating her to say as in favor of you.

Now about your todays query it is good if  your marrietal relationship rejoins again. Only saying and writing not to file 498 shall not get rid from your fear of criminal case. your wife can file again and again. but Love her so much that she never insist to go on that way.

kranthi (retainer advocate)     24 June 2010

wait till charge sheet filed ,appoint aleading advocate  u will win , if there r no grounds to succeed better to compramise if ur wife comes forward

Ok i will wait till the charge sheet is filled. I think thats the best.

My lawyer has also told the same.

Please give me any other inputs so that i could get confidence of fighting. The law favors only women, and is biased towards Men. And if Men have not done anything wrong.

The details of the FIR are the same as my first post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register