LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Eswar (Other)     16 January 2015

498a, 307 bail procedure

1. What is the bail procedure If Wife filed 498a, 307 with DP 3 and 4? 2.I understand that for 498a bail will be granted by police with sureties not required to get regular bail or Anticipatory. Is it correct?

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 January 2015

It is necessary to take the anticipatory bail, otherwise you will be arrested by the police .  

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     17 January 2015

Wait until your wife file any complaint, you will have sufficient time for anticipatory. If you file now will be rejected. Mr. Gowda sometime give free guidance also in this forum.
1 Like

CompelledToLearnLaw (Financial Examiner)     17 January 2015

Thanks Jai Karan for ur comment on S. Gangadhar Gowda. I too find him really annoying. He doesn't seem to know the meaning of 'pro bono.'

Eswar (Other)     18 January 2015

Thanks for all. Its one of my friend issue. His wife filed 498a,dp3 and 4 on him yesterday. 307 not there. My friend and his famil is hiding in another town. 

Will police arrest them and send to judicial custody?. As per the supreme Court orders , police shouldn't arrest them right?.the complaint is strait forward like " in laws and husband harassing for dowry and no allegations like beating.". Total 5 members are in case. Please tell me how to get the bail ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register