Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (finops analyst)     24 July 2015

498a, 306 and dv

Hello experts,

This is my 3rd question,

please help me in this condition.

My wife filled 498a,306,dv (after 4 months of 498a,306), chargesheets are still pending.

im attending court regurally. all sudden after 3 hearings of DV, she force fully entered my home and asking for divorse and money. im not ready to give divorse and money, im ready face 498a till the end, since 5days she is in my home we gave a room to her as per police suggestion(as they are busy in other activity in my home town, no women police were available to deal with her). but now she behaving badly with my father and brother,she locked all the rooms not allowing my father to come inside,  they left the hosue and staying out side.

for this she filed 2 cases that they are hiding me and we treaten her to kill.

2nd one in mahila police station that im missing. my doubt, is she having any right to enter my home in middle of DV proccedings, how can we vacate her is there any wau.prblm is my father , brother become like a beggars .

im staying away from my home town, so im safe but they are innocent and suffering.

please help me sir. please 

thanks for your times, thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 July 2015

Since she is still your wife, she has full rights to stay in the house as per her rights as wife. The DV case has got nothing to do with it. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 July 2015

can you list any previous thread on the issue.

Vidya (ss)     03 August 2015

hi,

you are too dangerous and grate opportunity stage,

when legal prostitued is with you .. She find every possible way to threat and demand you money. So careful.

stay her away ...but don't leave completely...buy a small size (spy) camera and some recordable devices and try to record all her b*tchy activities.. It makes you become strengthen.

but careful while recording your behavior and words.

good luck with care 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register