Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (manager)     05 July 2011

498A., 156(3), 323, 504, 506, D.V, 125

Hello all,

I am forwarding you my case detail below with some question kindly help me to slove the issue:-

Victim Location : delhi

498A Registered: YES
498A Place: u p
498A Date: 14.8.2008
Any Other IPCs: 498a, 156(3), 323, 504, 506,
Relatives Accused: myself, father, mother & brother
Jailed Days: NO
Stage of Case: chargesheet
Spent Money on 498A: 1,00,000
Lived in joint Family: YES
Marriage Date: 4.12.2007
Wife Age: 28
Wife's Education Level: MCom
Wife works (earns)?: doesNotWork
Filed for Divorce: NO
Have children: NO
Living With Wife: NO
Negotiating with Wife: YES
Took her Stridhan Back: YES
She had Any Medical Problems: NO
Willing to Help other Victims: YES
Ready for TV/Press Interivew : YES
Contact No: 9818626406
Comments: Hi

My wife filled a case under 498a, 156(3), 323, 504, 506,  against me and my family in 14.08.2008 in saharanpur up. after that i have taken the stay from high court and also referred the case in mediation centre allahabad high cour and mediation centre i was appreate 7 times but she came only for 5 min. on 1 date only afterthat mediation centre sent report to high court "MEDIATION FAILED".  I also tried to quesh the chargsheet in high court but i could not get success there and now high court (allahabad ) has been referred case back to saharnpur up CJM.

But last year in jan 10 we had change our home address  and in august 10 she has filled D.V case also against me. Just 15 days back i have received samaan from sharanpur court in D.V Case.

My question are follwoing :

(1) what is 498A., 156(3), 323, 504, 506, kindly tell me one by one so that i can understand i am only a B.A educated person so kindly tell me in detail i will be tankful for you.

(2 A) In D.V case she is saying she wants to stay with me as a wife but she is also demanding 5 lacs rs as a compensation and she also wants 10,000/- p.m also ( i am totally confused what is it? is it possible that she as filled 498A, 506 etc and in D.V as she is saying all these things and after 2+ years she has filled d.v )

Kindly help me and tell me how to fight the case in court becase after this such a long period of time now i donot want to be stay with her ( i donot want to be her as a my wife)

(2 B) she is also filled a case u/s 125 and asking for 10,000/- pm she has shown false company name and salary of my job.

(3) i am also jobless since last 3 years because of all this problems.

(4) she is MA english & MCom and well educated in computer also and had 8 years working exp. in different compines. ( before marry)

(5) if i go for counter attach and fill cases against her in delhi than what kind of cases i can fill here (delhi) so that she can understand the travelling pain also.

(6) Now i need a bail for me and for my father, mother & brother and my advocate is saying he needs total 8 person for 4 bails so i want to know what is the process and what kind your assest or fixed depsit etc etc or any other documents will be required for bail in UP.

(7) if there is any other way to tell her that LAW IS NOT A JOKE and what can be those ways. Because i have lost all the thing but now i want to fight and tell not only to her but other also that  LAWs are made to help us and who will missuse LAW will be punished by LAW so kindly help me.

thanks

deepak walia

deepakwalia77@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     06 July 2011

@Deepak

Your case seems to me is mishandled by your lawyer.

Firstly you need bail. So prepare yourself with proofs that your wife is lying and you are right. If you can show to the court that your is lying, then you can get bail easily. If CJM does not allow your bail application then move to Alahbad High Court.

When you have a lawyer then how come you don't know the sections and charges? Ask him dear.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register