LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay sharma   19 January 2017

498a

married 2008, have female child 6 years after , wife separate in july 2016 then one day suddenly came to rented home and assault me biting on hand and chest by teeth , i done police complain and police done my medical, after 6 days of my complain she file 498a in same PS. today 4 month passed , no police called me yet , in law are silent , i want to know should i take AB, how sure i would be that on above ground i got AB

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ajay sharma
married 2008, have female child 6 years after , wife separate in july 2016 then one day suddenly came to rented home and assault me biting on hand and chest by teeth , i done police complain and police done my medical, after 6 days of my complain she file 498a in same PS.

today 4 month passed , no police called me yet , in law are silent , i want to know should i take AB, how sure i would be that on above ground i got AB

Have you consulted an advocate locally?  If yes, what is his opinion?  Please state that.  So that I can suggest you right direction here on.

(Guest)
Don't worry. You don't need AB at all. Since your marriage happened more than 7 years, police will give you station bail. They cannot charge you for dowry harassment. Only mental or physical cruelty. So just relax.

Ajay sharma   20 January 2017

I consulted a lawyer in guwahati he visited PS and told me that your FIR not registered but your wife complained regd under 498a in my name only , My wife threat me over phone that divorce me other wise she will murder me thru her personal link ,I have recorded this conversation ,I know her link she late night talk with multiple numbers ,I checked her call records but the problem us she was using my sim I was in other city due to job ,the her sister also a 498a girl I have her case detail which still running in other city ,my MIL also kicked out FIL few years ago with same threat and living with other men ,will this all help me to take custody of my child otherwise they will also make my child a future 498a girl she love me allot but they brainwashing her since last 6 month I have not even seen her

I consulted a lawyer in guwahati he visited PS and told me that your FIR not registered but your wife complained regd under 498a in my name only , My wife threat me over phone that divorce me other wise she will murder me thru her personal link ,I have recorded this conversation ,I know her link she late night talk with multiple numbers ,I checked her call records but the problem us she was using my sim I was in other city due to job ,the her sister also a 498a girl I have her case detail which still running in other city ,my MIL also kicked out FIL few years ago with same threat and living with other men ,will this all help me to take custody of my child otherwise they will also make my child a future 498a girl she love me allot but they brainwashing her since last 6 month I have not even seen her

windowsxp   25 January 2017

Why u want to live with such a character less lady, give divorce nd start new life. Regarding child untill 18 years she will be under the care of her mother so u can get visitation rights if needed. Forget all this give divorce nd settle urself. Sometime mistakes happen in life we cannot completely judge the character of a lady before marriage so learn from this mistake nd move forward

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register