Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji   03 June 2016

498a

Hi

My Wife left me 45 days back!

My FIL has threatened to file 498A thru our middlemen!

Plz answer my questions:-

What will be the process if he complaints?

Does Police call and inform? So i can run away for AB?

Does Police directly come home on Friday 5 pm, so we will be in jail till Monday afternoon?

Does Police send written summons and then we have to run for AB?

What is the Process of Getting AB?

What kind of proofs will i need to prove myself not guilty in the fake 498a case?

Plz reply asap, m worried! have never been to police station

Thanks

Balaji

Learning

13 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     03 June 2016

Don't afrried of police. They were to maintain law and order.

If complaint made police inform about it.

u need to went in to police station and try to setter matter amicably by " give and take relief".

The police will help u if u not done anything wrong.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     03 June 2016

Nothing will happen.dont be afraid that will make you weak.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 June 2016

don't worry nothing will happen, after complain police will call you and try to settle your matter or mahila police cell will call you and try to solve your matter amicably with your wife , visit them and solve your problem there, there is no arrest no fir .

A walk alone (-)     03 June 2016

If case is filled police will send you letter. Woman cell will call you for counselling. Try to settle matter there amicably. Brother nothing to be afraid. If any one from your wife side threatening you just record all this as call recording or audio recording. Its can help you as evidence if they file FIR.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2016

try peaceful solution.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     04 June 2016

If the complaint of dowry demand and cruelty etc u/s 498A,406 IPC etc. is made by the wife/in laws to the police, the first thing that police will do is to serve you with notice under section 41,41A of the Cr.P.C. to appear before the IO and give your point of view about the complaint.

No arrest will be made nor you will be sent to jail. Police IO is supposed to collect the evidence in the matter, record statement of all prosecution witnesses as well accused persons. Send the victim for medical examination if injuries are inflicted on her. Collect and record the dowry items/articles from the accused person if these are found in his/their possession.

The Police will refer both parties to Mediation and Conciliatory division of the Crime against Woman cell where the amicable settlement of matrimonial dispute is being worked out between both parties. If reconciliation succeed the parties are made to sign compromise agreement, move ahead either to live together as husband and wife or go for divorce by mutual consent in the Family Court, and the criminal complaint is thus withdrawn by the complainant and is dismissed by the police as closed case.

If the reconciliation fail, the Police IO in consultation with the superior official not less than rank of SSP/DCP of the department decided the future course in the criminal complaint, if sufficient evidence exists against the accused persons, the FIR is registered and all accused arrested to be produced before the judicial magistrate for further proceedings. Till that time there is nothing to worry. However keep the persons on whose surety, you need to obtain either regular or anticipatory bail.

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     04 June 2016

Please do not worry much. Police need to follow detailed procedure as prescribed in Criminal Procedure Code as clarified by Supreme Court in State of Bihar Vs. Arnesh Singh.

Normally in 498A cases police can arrest only after investigation and after mediation proceedings.

However you can have anticipatory bail for your satisfaction, but you may apply for the same only after registration of F.I.R.

In case any assistance required, you may feel free to cantact.

Goutam Prasad

Advocate

Mob: 9810753838

https://www.aegisjurist.com

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

sanjeev kumar   04 June 2016

Dear sir � � � � Mera naam sanjeev kumar (sunny) hai mere papa ka kanahiya lal hai mera ghar neeta ji chwok purnea me hai or meri wife ka naam madhu sah or uske papa ka naam suryenaryan sah hai ghar raampur forbisganj araiya ki hai. Ek mera beta v hai uska naam sreeom hai jo ki avi one year ka hai. Humari life acchi chal rahi thi pr kvi kvi meri wife kuch jhagra krti thi kuch v galat baat pe to ek din maine uske papa ko bula liya to usne bola ki meri beti jo v krti hai thik krti hai to mere se jhagra ho gya maine bola aap yesa kyse bol sakte hai to fir kuch din baad usne matting kiya mere ghar pe to usme fasla hua ki ab madhu 5 year tak apne maa ke ghar or call nhi kregi uske baad v sab thik chal raha tha pr accnak 23 November 2015 11 am ko mere ghar uske maa papa bhai chacha chachi or 4 5 aadmi aaye or meri maa ko dakke de kr gali galoj kr ke meri wife or bete ko le gay fir maine call kiya uha to bola gya 4 5 aadmi se aao or le jaao to maine 5 bhai ko liya or 29 November 2015 ko raampur chala gya uaha jate hi waha ke log mere 1 bhai or mujhe mara or gali dene lge gir madhu ko laya gya usne bala ki humlog usko marte hai khana nhi dete hai isliye wo apni marji se gai hai or wo wahi rahegi or mujhe jaan marne ki damki de rahe the to mai uaha se aa gya uske baad maine cgm cort me likh kr de diya fir 28 December ko mujhe 1 frd se baat hui usne received �diya mujhe us sound recording me tha ki uski maa ne 20 lakh ki mang ki hai to maine priwar pramas cendra me diya hai or 3 notice ja chuka hai pr wo nhi aaye hai fir 16 03 2016 ko madhu se baat hui or usne bola ki wo nana chahti hai pr uske ghar wale aane nhi de rahe hai or baad me ye v boli aap apne ghar ko chor kr yeha aa jaao tab mai aapke sath rahugi sir main apne wife or bete or apne maa papa se bhut pyar krta hu mai kisi ko chorna nhi chahta or mai apne bete ko doctor ya ips bnana chahta hu meri wife v janti hai ki ye mere se akele nhi hoga mere papa sath rahege to hi mai aage badh sakta hu�or ab wo 498a or 125 ka case kr de hai avi uska notic v nhi aaya hai tab maine act 9 kr deya hai aage kyse kya kru jo ki mujhe apni wife or beta mil sake aap btaye � � � � � � � Sir mujhe help chaiy kyse laau mai unko please�

sanjeev kumar   04 June 2016

Dear sir � � � � Mera naam sanjeev kumar (sunny) hai mere papa ka kanahiya lal hai mera ghar neeta ji chwok purnea me hai or meri wife ka naam madhu sah or uske papa ka naam suryenaryan sah hai ghar raampur forbisganj araiya ki hai. Ek mera beta v hai uska naam sreeom hai jo ki avi one year ka hai. Humari life acchi chal rahi thi pr kvi kvi meri wife kuch jhagra krti thi kuch v galat baat pe to ek din maine uske papa ko bula liya to usne bola ki meri beti jo v krti hai thik krti hai to mere se jhagra ho gya maine bola aap yesa kyse bol sakte hai to fir kuch din baad usne matting kiya mere ghar pe to usme fasla hua ki ab madhu 5 year tak apne maa ke ghar or call nhi kregi uske baad v sab thik chal raha tha pr accnak 23 November 2015 11 am ko mere ghar uske maa papa bhai chacha chachi or 4 5 aadmi aaye or meri maa ko dakke de kr gali galoj kr ke meri wife or bete ko le gay fir maine call kiya uha to bola gya 4 5 aadmi se aao or le jaao to maine 5 bhai ko liya or 29 November 2015 ko raampur chala gya uaha jate hi waha ke log mere 1 bhai or mujhe mara or gali dene lge gir madhu ko laya gya usne bala ki humlog usko marte hai khana nhi dete hai isliye wo apni marji se gai hai or wo wahi rahegi or mujhe jaan marne ki damki de rahe the to mai uaha se aa gya uske baad maine cgm cort me likh kr de diya fir 28 December ko mujhe 1 frd se baat hui usne received �diya mujhe us sound recording me tha ki uski maa ne 20 lakh ki mang ki hai to maine priwar pramas cendra me diya hai or 3 notice ja chuka hai pr wo nhi aaye hai fir 16 03 2016 ko madhu se baat hui or usne bola ki wo nana chahti hai pr uske ghar wale aane nhi de rahe hai or baad me ye v boli aap apne ghar ko chor kr yeha aa jaao tab mai aapke sath rahugi sir main apne wife or bete or apne maa papa se bhut pyar krta hu mai kisi ko chorna nhi chahta or mai apne bete ko doctor ya ips bnana chahta hu meri wife v janti hai ki ye mere se akele nhi hoga mere papa sath rahege to hi mai aage badh sakta hu�or sir mujhe ab pta chala ki wo act 498a or act 125 ka case kr de hai to maine v act 9 keya hai ab kya kru ki meri wife or beta mere paas aa jay please help sir � � � � � � � Sir mujhe help chaiy kyse laau mai unko please� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �Sanjeev kumar 8235056000

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2016

Originally posted by : sanjeev kumar
Dear sir

� � � � Mera naam sanjeev kumar (sunny) hai mere papa ka kanahiya lal hai mera ghar neeta ji chwok purnea me hai or meri wife ka naam madhu sah or uske papa ka naam suryenaryan sah hai ghar raampur forbisganj araiya ki hai. Ek mera beta v hai uska naam sreeom hai jo ki avi one year ka hai. Humari life acchi chal rahi thi pr kvi kvi meri wife kuch jhagra krti thi kuch v galat baat pe to ek din maine uske papa ko bula liya to usne bola ki meri beti jo v krti hai thik krti hai to mere se jhagra ho gya maine bola aap yesa kyse bol sakte hai to fir kuch din baad usne matting kiya mere ghar pe to usme fasla hua ki ab madhu 5 year tak apne maa ke ghar or call nhi kregi uske baad v sab thik chal raha tha pr accnak 23 November 2015 11 am ko mere ghar uske maa papa bhai chacha chachi or 4 5 aadmi aaye or meri maa ko dakke de kr gali galoj kr ke meri wife or bete ko le gay fir maine call kiya uha to bola gya 4 5 aadmi se aao or le jaao to maine 5 bhai ko liya or 29 November 2015 ko raampur chala gya uaha jate hi waha ke log mere 1 bhai or mujhe mara or gali dene lge gir madhu ko laya gya usne bala ki humlog usko marte hai khana nhi dete hai isliye wo apni marji se gai hai or wo wahi rahegi or mujhe jaan marne ki damki de rahe the to mai uaha se aa gya uske baad maine cgm cort me likh kr de diya fir 28 December ko mujhe 1 frd se baat hui usne received �diya mujhe us sound recording me tha ki uski maa ne 20 lakh ki mang ki hai to maine priwar pramas cendra me diya hai or 3 notice ja chuka hai pr wo nhi aaye hai fir 16 03 2016 ko madhu se baat hui or usne bola ki wo nana chahti hai pr uske ghar wale aane nhi de rahe hai or baad me ye v boli aap apne ghar ko chor kr yeha aa jaao tab mai aapke sath rahugi sir main apne wife or bete or apne maa papa se bhut pyar krta hu mai kisi ko chorna nhi chahta or mai apne bete ko doctor ya ips bnana chahta hu meri wife v janti hai ki ye mere se akele nhi hoga mere papa sath rahege to hi mai aage badh sakta hu�or ab wo 498a or 125 ka case kr de hai avi uska notic v nhi aaya hai tab maine act 9 kr deya hai aage kyse kya kru jo ki mujhe apni wife or beta mil sake aap btaye

� � � � � � � Sir mujhe help chaiy kyse laau mai unko please�
creat your own thread

Balaji   04 June 2016

Thank You Adv Bharatji

Thank You Adv Gonjareji

Thank You Saravanan Sirji

Thank You Laxmikantji

Thank You Sudhir Kumarji

Thank You Vijay Sirji

Thank you Goutam Prasadji

Your advices and replies have made me mentally strong. I want to thank you a lot once again as it gives me mental strength to face and fight it out.

To be very honest, this should have not happened after ten years of marriage and having one child. But her demand of leaving old parents (77 Years old) is not acceptable to me and i will not leave my parents. Let them give whatever threats that they want!

Regards

Balaji

Balaji   04 June 2016

Thank You Adv Bharatji

Thank You Adv Gonjareji

Thank You Saravanan Sirji

Thank You Laxmikantji

Thank You Sudhir Kumarji

Thank You Vijay Sirji

Thank you Goutam Prasadji

Your advices and replies have made me mentally strong. I want to thank you a lot once again as it gives me mental strength to face and fight it out.

To be very honest, this should have not happened after ten years of marriage and having one child. But her demand of leaving old parents (77 Years old) is not acceptable to me and i will not leave my parents. Let them give whatever threats that they want!

Regards

Balaji

sanjeev kumar   24 December 2016

Dear sir Mere pe phale 125 ka case hua usme mujhe vedadi lane ka order hua jab lane gya to mere sasur ne lane nhi diya fir usne 498a ka jhuta case court me kr diya usme mujhe notice aaya hai ab btaiye mujhe kya krna chaiye ab to mujhe bail krwani pregi kya or kyse bell milegi mujhe plz sir reply mai bhut presan hu meri ijaj karab ho rahi hai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register