Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s shukla shukla (employee)     22 January 2010

498A

sir

i got divorce from first wife in 1996.district court cancelled decree.but highcourt gave judgement in my favour and maintained lower court judgement in jan 1998.i got married second time in may 2002.girl never went my home,kept staying with her parents.she also filed dicorce case in 2005 and took divorce in march 2008.after taking divorce she lodged FIR in may 2008 under 498A and 494 involving six other family members.police submitted chargesheet against us without proper investigation.i went to highcourt and matter was referred to mediation centre which failed and now case has been referred to highcourt again.simultaneously i appraoched DIG for unfair investigation who has ordered reinvestigation.police approached district court to get CD but court denied stating that it will be given once stay imposed by highcourt is vacated.now other party will try to vacate stay and at the same time argument will occur to quash the FIR.if FIr is not quashed,can police still have option to reinvestigate the case.may i request some expert to comment on my case and suggest me ways to comeout from this crisis.thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register