Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 wives & Karvachauth

Page no : 2

revolutionary (NA)     15 October 2011

Dear All

A very sensitive post. Even though it has no relevance to law, but it is ever so meaningful, as law is for the people. Hence, the emotions, the sadness and the feeling of emptiness also goes hand in hand with the legal issues that people would face during their journey of getting seperated.

Its just a difference of opinions and the timing that lead to couples getting estranged in their relationship. But whe you look back and you realise that it was not even with the pain that both husband/wife would go through.

I look back and the most that I miss about my wife is the cup of morning tea that we used to have with each other. Nothing too expensive or grand things in your life are as missed or remembered as the small things, which make life soo special. I had lost my job and used to stop her from going shopping, but now i realise that i should not have, cuz even after a new job or money can be really earned at any point. But then the joy of spending or doing things together is not there. The reaturants which I really loved and we went eating, have lost all flavours as the fun was in eating together. 

With Diwali approaching, the sense of emptiness fills me, knowing that even though would have my family together, but the one whom I married and a wife, would not be. Yes, we had lot of differences and i went through hell. But then again, the few things that she did for me, those special moments just tear me apart now, cuz in my pursuit to have perfect relationship, we just killed the very essence of it.

Relationship is and will always be about imperfections and it would be upto us to make perfect sense of it. A lot of effort and understanding is needed.But in this era of instant gratifications and fast foods, everyone is in a rush for a quick exit too.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     15 October 2011

We quarrel with our family members also.But do we leave them?

Then why has husband -wife relation become so prone to breakup nowadays?

One,our laws are responsible for making divorces so easy.....I really really hate all such lawmakers who are responsible for spoiling this beautiful sacred realtion and making breakup easy for any 1 partner.

Second,we must ban movies like Kabhi Alvida Na Kahna etc which are glamourising extra marital realations.

I saw this stupid movie yesterday and in the entire movie I could not figure out why Rani or Sharukh wanted to leave their respective partners who were so loving and devoted towards them.In the end Karan Johar has only sent the message that when you don't like your partner for some unknown reasons,you can leave him and sleep with others.

I hate this director.All his movies are too westernised for Indian culture.I only like his movie songs.But his movie themes are never good.In all his movies he also coneys such messages that a middle aged man flirting with girls of his daughters' ages is so very normal.

I was moved to tears reading Jayesh's message and sincerely wish that he unites with his wife and daughter very soon.He'll be very lucky if he gets her back again..

Good luck!

1 Like

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     15 October 2011

I dont think the divorce laws are weak a person spends 10-12 years than also fails to get divorce if the other side is not agreeing for it. The cruelty grounds are hard to prove and takes years and still the orders are appealable.

You would have seen a lot of forum members struggling to get divorce and even after years of filing are not sure about the fate of the divorce case outcome.

The reason for breakage is the nuclear families in olden days there were elders who used to fix marriages and there were no support to anyone from the family to break marriages. In todays liberalised world all men and women are independent and if small difference crop up instead of trying to overcome these the families also support and involvement these get grave and with passage of time becomes impossible to maintain.

Ghajini (SSE)     15 October 2011

Interesting thread...totally understand the feelings of all the authors..at least on this thread (feelings and all), looks like we all are on same page, good to see that.

I was quite lucky, as in my case "wo aandhi ki tarah aayi aur toofaan ki tarah chali gayi"

(Guest)

MONEY MAKES MANY THINGS... SO MANY THINGS... KARWA... KARO.. KADWA CHOTH... ALL DRAMA BAAZ AND 3 HOUR TIME EMOTIONAL PASS... WASH FACE... GET UP AND KEEP GOING... KADWA SACH... MAKE LIFE LIGHT NOT HEAVY... WHY DONT YOU GO FOR A WALK...

(Guest)

I am born and brought up in Assam where I hv  never seen anybody keeping this vrat.But I have seen how this is celebrated in TV serials and cinemas.

(But wnever my hubby sees it he asks me in funny mood...you have never fast for me in Kadwa chath...!!

I reply..don't worry... only good souls goes soon;)...so i dnt need to fast for your long life...:P)

Aishwarya (Teacher)     15 October 2011

Its about the rituals that mix with our sentiments and make every feeling colorful on such occasions..

Coming to the Present life , no use of going back to old memories..it doesnt help at all. best is to look whats in today and make a good future ahead..

A1981 (abc)     15 October 2011

Ab Pachtaye ka hoat hai, Jab Chidiya jug gayi khet!

(Guest)

Hi to all,

Actually Karwachauth fasting is based on rituals and it must be followed by heart.

It doesn't make any sense, means if any wife put a fast for his husband long life. But on other side, She wants too abuse or made to feel ashamed in front of everyone. Then this fast is of no use in this case.

Also, if any women who not put up on fast on this day. But still loved her husband & try to accomodate with him by any means is a real meaning for this fast.

In both of the cases, Husband role too matters. How he made her feel about their relationship as well family members of both sides.

So rather than to keep fasting, Love & Faith is most important in any type of these rituals in our indian religions. This is the most important thing.

Also main thing, Both mn are woman is suffered when they see other couples happy in their family or neighbour's itself.

But blind truth is no one gets more happiness beyond their destiny.

So live further life happily in every manner irrespect of these ill doings by anyone.

Try to make other ones happy, This will minimize your sorrows.

Lead a cheerfull life & thanked GOD daily for a new day in your life.

Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

(Guest)
Why you rename yourself ? Haaa Haaan Hhaaaa. Waise apna naam achha rakha hain. Still Regards, Abhinatre Gupt.

wifebetrayed (service)     15 October 2011

miss my wife, 1 year i spent with her was best year of life ..

she made me feel speical

thanks to my mother in law i cannot even speak to her now...

james (pro)     16 October 2011

I know we all are facing problem, me too. But just for fun:- 

Ek samay ki baat hai Laxmi ji ka vahan ullu unse naraj ho gaya. Poochne par bola ki har koi aapki hi pooja karta hai meri nahi. Toh laxmi ji ne unko vardaan diya ki abse meri pooja se 10 din pahle tumhari pooja hogi. Tabse us din ko Karvachauth kahe manaya jaata hai... 

(Guest)

Any guesses what 498A wifes do on Any guesses what 498A wifes do on Karvachauth as neither they are married nor unmarriedas neither they are married nor unmarried ?

Wrong wife will never think about Karvachauth but only thinks about Money.True wife will seek justice.After all what you get is what your destiny.

(Guest)

ha ha ha....very funny..

(Guest)

lets do shraadh... for a change...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register