LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MohanK-700 (Architect)     21 January 2015

498 speedy trial

Hello Folks,

is there any provision in crpc where defacto complainant can ask for advancement of trial ?

Appreciate any response !


 4 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     21 January 2015

No there is not any such provision in the crpc .

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     22 January 2015

I have similar opinion.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 January 2015

It is not the duty of the defacto complainant to prosecute the case, the state will take care of it, he cannot pressurise the court in that regard.  Ofcourse he has valid and genuine reasons to ask for speedy trial since he is affected.  Better to approach the APP who will be a proper person to answer this query.

MohanK-700 (Architect)     25 January 2015

Judge has allowed prosecution petition of advancement of case proceedings. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query