LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Reddy (IT Professional)     20 February 2013

498 a is made compoundable in andhra prades

Hello All,


I just wanted to know if IPC 498A is compoundable in Andhra Pradesh, if so where can I get the source of information on the internet, which is official.





 3 Replies

sharma (ADVOCATE)     20 February 2013

498A is compoundable in andhra pradesh.  Just move a petition from both sides willing to live together the petition will be moved to lok adalat.  90 days period will be granted and after completion if no allegations arises, 498A will be setaside.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 February 2013

Mr. Sharma iS right

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     21 February 2013

Dear All,

What is procedure to withdraw if 498a,DP3 & DP4.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads