LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     14 November 2017

498-a indian penal code

HELLO That I have lodged complain against my husband and his relative under the provision of Indian penal code 498 – a as I have lodged this complain, before the police take any proceedings against them my husband and other went to high court for quashing the complain under the provision of criminal procedure code 482, the matter is pending in the court since the year of 2015. Now recently my husband executed live in relationship agreement with unmarried lady. My question is that can I lodge second time complain regarding mental torture of the husband before the police officer (in this matter husband is only ) Regards,


 2 Replies

Basha   14 November 2017

stop harassing, go get a life for yourself

test123   16 November 2017

complete waste of time.

you should move on.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads