Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     20 August 2013

498-a/husband aresstd/regular bail filed/sc judgmnt for bail

498-a/husband aresstd/regular bail filled/ need any sc judgement for getting regular bail.person in under judicial custady since two days.urgent need of any sc judgment on regular bail. fact is following

1 husband filled divorce case on curelty and mental disorder of wife just one month prior of fir

2 girl is mently disorder and under medical treatment

3 girl is not capable to lodge fir. fir is on the basis of her sister


can we get regular  bail?? any sc judment ??? urgent need. advance thanks


 6 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     20 August 2013

Prahlad Singh Bhati vs N.C.T., Delhi & Anr on 23 March, 2001
Author: Sethi
Bench: K Thomas, R Sethi.


Appeal (crl.) 324 of 2001






DATE OF JUDGMENT: 23/03/2001

check the above judgement

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     20 August 2013

thank you so much

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     20 August 2013

after how much time we can file regular bail after arest of husband ???

Reformist !!! (Other)     20 August 2013

U can file for regular bail immidiately after his arrest.......Regular bail will be granted by lower court so no need to worry.....99% of the time lower court grants bail if CJM have powers :)

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     27 August 2013

thank you so much. i hv obtained bail.

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 August 2013


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query