Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balpreet   20 July 2018

498 a dv maintaince

In the year of 2016 june my wife filed a complaint against me in caw in delhi that i am forcing her for dowry and mental moreover she claimed that i have forced her to take personal loan and second hand car loan on her loan i have been married for 15 years and have 14 year old daughter during that period she forcibly took my daughter from school with her. i was in state of shock during the period,during caw proceedings i for the sake of my daughter and family completed her demand cleared her personal loan which i never asked and for car loan still paying the installment she came back home with a condition that she will live separately which i again agreed in mediation at court after she came back she started humiliating me for one or the other reason for which i daughter revolted against her during 2017-2018 (jan) she started going to some tantrik to keep daughter in her control and started adding some powdery substance in my food,but my daughter informed me and i stopped eating at home for 2 years. one fine day my daughter told everyone in my family that my wife is trying to slowly poising me and trying to kill me with the help of that tantrik as she found that every thing has been disclosed to us she left home in january 2018 and till date not came back mt daughter wrote a letter to d.c.p stating all now i want to get advice from all of u learned attorney what step i can take to save me my daughter my daughter is staying with me .can my wife take custody of my daughter,will the concern of my daughter is also taken in court My queries 1 if my wife is earning 70000 as salry will she be given any interim or any type of maintaince 2 as my daughter is in my custody will my daughter apply for maintaince 3 any suggestion if she files 498 a dv against me


 4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     20 July 2018

1.            If your wife is earning 70000/- then chances of getting Interim maintenance are less.

2.            You daughter can apply for maintenance from your wife.

3.            You cannot stop any one from filling cases, result will depend on merit of case.

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     21 July 2018

Very Apt Reply from Deepak Sir Consult a local lawyer for all proceedings if you want to initiate in this matter.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 July 2018

Please post simple 'real' facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 July 2018

Since you have already been involved in litigation and engaged some lawyer you should have faith in him/her.

There is no point in obtaining second opinion and advise from experts on this platform based on limited information posted except the fact that it is FREE OF COST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query