Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran (Consultant)     30 March 2010

498-A case appeal to higher court

Hi,

My wife filed a false 498-A case on myself and my parents which do NOT come under the jurisdiction where we both lived as she filed the case in her parent's city.  She filed the 498-A case after keeping quiet for 7 months after she left to her matrimonial home and that too after me sending a registered lawyer notice to her to come and settle the issues. We got anticipatory bail in this case before the arrest and also the case was dismissed by the 'Special Mobile court' in her parental city where she is living ( with her parents)

Now can she go to a higher court and appeal for the dismissed 498-A case ( just to continue the harrasment she is mounting on me)? In case if the appeal is possible whether she can go for appeal or the Police men of her Parental city? Because she is the Defacto-compainant in 498-A case and Police are the actual complainants in this case? Also can I take revenge on her by filing criminal defamation case and civil defamation case ( as she suppressed her employment and filed a false maintenance case which she was NOT able to win also BUT she didnt go for appeal to the HC)? If at all she can go for appeal in 498-A case to whcih court she can go? I mean what is the next higher court to 'Special Mobile Court'  for appeal for 498-A case ?

Learning

1 Replies

Kiran (Consultant)     31 March 2010

Can someone Please help me regarding these questions?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register