LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubham Shaw   01 November 2019

498 A

In an FIR against me,my wife's parents mentioned that my wife brought with her Jewelleries around 101 grams which I forcibly took in my custody..
whole story is void wife had brought a gold earring and gold nosepins nothing else which she carried with her while she was leaving my home.
Io has send several notices under sec 91 of crpc to take whatever articles of her is lying in my place but they didn't cooperated with Io and it is mentioned in the chargesheet.
I had lodged complain on that very day when wife was leaving home taking away all her articles..GD no.761 in my local police station.Will she claim for those false mentioned streedhan articles,jewellery items?What can be the lookout of judge in this false informations of FIR?

Learning

4 Replies

Sb Karma   01 November 2019

Originally posted by : Shubham Shaw
In an FIR against me,my wife's parents mentioned that my wife brought with her Jewelleries around 101 grams which I forcibly took in my custody..whole story is void wife had brought a gold earring and gold nosepins nothing else which she carried with her while she was leaving my home.Io has send several notices under sec 91 of crpc to take whatever articles of her is lying in my place but they didn't cooperated with Io and it is mentioned in the chargesheet. I had lodged complain on that very day when wife was leaving home taking away all her articles..GD no.761 in my local police station.Will she claim for those false mentioned streedhan articles,jewellery items?What can be the lookout of judge in this false informations of FIR?

Both party need to prove their claim...if she is claiming then she need to proved it before court(*by marriage pics,video,bill,neighbour statement etc.)

Same if you claim she didnot had 101 grams of gold with her then you too have to proved with statements,pics,relatives,neighbours statement.

Whomever statement seems real judgment will favour them.

sir,but at the same time she had taken with her those few articles which she had brought from her place.How can I substantiate that in court?I at that very day Lodged a complain in local thana bcz when I asked her to make a list of the articles which she is taking with her she n her mother denied.Although while she was leaving I had made a video of her boarding her 2 big suitcases in the cab.

Varun2020   01 November 2019

don't worry. prosecution has to prove that those articles are with you.
The IO also mentioned that your in laws did not cooperate with police. so don't be tensed, just relax and focus on trial. Whatever evidence you have , present it before honorble court.

thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register