LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unknown (Unknown)     30 October 2014

498 a


after going through 8 months of separation from wife and my child and 498A case we got AB and in september and yesterday got yhe police station formalities completed (getting 5 assurities to sign bond ) there is no further movement in case from their side. Can we file any case for filing false case against us or should we put a notice for restoration. Please guide what to do wait or file case against them and if yes then what section

 7 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     30 October 2014

1.  If you want your wife back, then only file restitution case.  Otherwise not.

2. If you want to visit your child, file custody case and in that file visitation application.

Unknown (Unknown)     31 October 2014

Thank you for the reply . But sir her parents control her and wont let her come back they might put condition for me to leave my parents house and leave separately.

2) sir can i file divorce .

3) can i file case of defamation harassment 

4) i have no contact in their family who could help us to sit across table and sought out the matter

please help / guide us to find way out

AS   31 October 2014

You are already in mess of 498a . Be ready for DV and 125 must be on the way. Dont file divorce or any case. I know you want to teach them lesson for filling false case but this is not right time.

Unknown (Unknown)     31 October 2014


but after filing FIR and the different sections how can they now after 7 months file DV and 125 this shows they are planing and doing all this as they couldnt prove anything in earlier case we got the AB, police investigation was done they could not find any evidence of the blame her parents have put on us so how can they put other charges on us after the period of 7 months and the bail.

Does the law cant understand such conspiracies or what is the motive of her parents.

They want to send her to USA for her career, also her uncle stay there, she has her educational degree from USA its easy for her to stay and get job for herself how can i survive there.

Cant the law see this motive.

Unknown (Unknown)     04 November 2014

Please reply to my above query after 8 months and various section in 498 A i have got AB and the chargesheet will be filled in this week

what should i be ready for, my question is how can she file more case 125 and DV how is that possible is law so helpless that it dosenot trust the investigation of police the statements of the neighbours

please guide at the earliest 

AS   04 November 2014

Unknown :-Hi Unknow , 

Just have a good and faithful lawyer , which is very tuff job to find and fight the case on merit.

This is what you can do.

See Dont ask how can she do that , basically problem is indian police is corrupted and Laws are gender biased.

Police will not do investigation and need bribe , But you need to be calm and composed and plan your strategy.

I am sending you my number in PM , Please feel free to call me , I will try my best to help you with whatever knowledge i have.

Unknown (Unknown)     23 November 2014

Sirs, As stated above dv case has been filled on us with such rubbish claims i have no words to explain my fellings near about 43 points have sent in set of 2 copies in name of 5 people. We have been sent a notice by thane court for 25.11. i wanted to know how long will this process go on and then what is next. Is there any way at this point we can discuss the matter out if court and part our ways as after what she has written it is difficult for me to even look at her face. kindly guide what shall be the dot points for defence thanks n regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query