Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishika (admin)     29 April 2014

I have registered case against my husband and inlaws 498a case. I do have proof against them for the same.I want complete divorce from him but he is not ready. What should I do.

Learning

9 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     29 April 2014

You can take divorce there are many grounds for the divorce. For more call 9910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 April 2014

file divorce case in the family court of your area u/s 13(1)(i-a) of hindu marriage act on the ground of cruelty , i.e. demanding dowry, physical abuse , taunting , excessive s*x or refusal for s*x etc ...

I do have audio recording of them demanding dowry and giving bad words to me and abusing me . Is this audio will help in for 498a case and divorce

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     29 April 2014

Any husband will give you DIVORCE with folded hands, no proof nothing is needed except your consent in the court for divorce.

Yes it will help you , you must keep some proof of cruelty done by your husband upon you , on the basis of that you can file the divorce case , keep the recording with you in its original form otherwise it will not considered as a valid electronic evidence in the court , had you ever done any police complaint against your husband and in-laws or any complaint by dialing 100 to call police , if you had done keep those also they are used as a strong proof of their bad behaviour with you .

I had send sos to my sister to help me or otherwise they will kill me. so that day only with the help of police they took me out of my inlaws house with my kid. My inlaws earlier they have same criminal case registered which they won their elder daughter in law commited suicide . I tried to save my marraige 3 -4 times but they continously harrassed and tortured me physically and mentally. Now I want complete divorce. I do have the audio when he was beating me and I was shouting for help.

I have 7 month kid. I have also applied in national commission of women. My husband told them that he want his wife and kid back. So this mahila mandal people are telling me to give him one more chance. Which I dont want to give. I dont want to get torture more.

Ishika , as i came to know from your post about such a bad and unhuman behaviour done by your husband with you , i suggest you your life is very precious don't do any compromise with your husband and with the situation because your life will always remain in danger ,comeout from this hell file divorce case u/s 13(1)(i-a) of hindu marriage act in the family court on the ground of cruelty , if you are not working or if working but not getting handsome salary to maintain yourself as you were enjoing before dispute then file maintenance case u/s 125 crpc for yourself and for your child .

victim of faith (self)     03 May 2014

pl. read carefully before giving advise.
she already informed tht
"I have registered case against my husband and inlaws 498a case."

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register