LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raajeev Sampat. (Self employed.)     10 December 2014


Dear patrons,

                       If i file a police complaint of adultery against my wife's boyfriend in hyderabad with submitting proofs which clearly show his adultery with her,can the police arrest him immediately.Kindly help with legal inputs.


Raajeev Sampat.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads