LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lavisha Mamtanii   25 May 2023

482 filed in HC against ipc 306

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?showprev=1&group_id=229189&msg_id=940675

Dear Experts,

This is in continuation to the prev query (i have pasted the link above as i couldn't continue on the prev query session because last msg was mine)

I see some latest updates in the case status.

it says -

notice issued on - 8/5/2023
Issued to - Respondent
Dispatch date -9/5/2023
Returnable date - 12/6/2023
Serve date - 15/5/2023
Ack date - 19/5/2023
Served / Unserved - Un-Served

I wanted to know are these dates tentative or is it updated as when each of the action is done -serve date, returnable date and ack date.

And , it says Un-served. Does that mean the respondents have not received the notice ? However, it shows serve date be 15/5/2023.

Also, I am bit confused by these two dates - serve and ack date. What it actually means? How these dates are distinct?

please advise

Thank you

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2023

If the notice was served through private notice then the counsel shall file an affidavit of service before court along with the served acknowledgment card, you may first confirm if your advocate had taken notice as private notice or not

Lavisha Mamtanii   26 May 2023

Our case was being heard on 4/5/2023 and hon judge ordered court to issue a notice to respondent.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2023

Then the court will send it directly if there is no specific orders for the petitioner to send it as private notice.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 May 2023

It is appears that the Notice is issued and served , just confirm from the registry of High Cpurt thay will confirm you ,if the Notice is acknowldged as shown in the dates then they will list the case for hearing

1 Like

Lavisha Mamtanii   26 May 2023

thank you so much,sir ! I see the hearing date is 12/6/2022. Returnable date and hearing date both are same.

Earlier the hearing date was 19/6 then it changed to 12/6

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register