Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

house wife... (na)     26 September 2013

452 on my parents

my history

on minor daily fights my husband start abusing me mently...from last 8 months i am with my parents with my lil 15 mon old daughter....

now my parents send many persons as intermidiaries bt my in laws don't want to reconcile...

recently my parents (only my mother and father0 went to my in laws house to talk about whole matter and to solve all issues my mil was their and one of their relative male....

they abuse my parents but my parents don't say or do any thing

after that my in laws are ready to come to our place and take me  to their home from any religious place parents came back home....and said every thing is fine......

in evening we had a call from police station that my parents threaten my mil badly and she was in hospital(which is not true)

in laws said to police to investigate all matter and file 452 on my parents.....police investigate whole issue also saw cctv image of that day from that all investigate that my parents are not guilty at all....but my in laws force police o lodge 452 on my parents...

i want to know following things they apply false complaints can police do any thing in favoure for us and charge them to file false complaint.. all jewels and even my certificates are in my in laws home..they said certificates are not their i want my certificates back bcoz recently i have to apply for  govt job so my certificates are very neccesory....  what should i do now i don't want to file any case against my laws i know that was wrong....what should i do now


 5 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     27 September 2013

Oh! Dont worry, I think its high time that you initiate legal proceedings against them..






Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     27 September 2013

Oh! Dont worry and I think that it is high time that you initiate legal proceeding against them





house wife... (na)     27 September 2013

how sir ?what do u mean ?

Adv. Neha ( )     28 September 2013

Your parents are in trouble my dear friend, if complaint under ipc452 lodged against them. This is a non-bailable offence and conviction is for 7 years term and fine. If your MIL is hospitalised then there must be report of doctor. If it's there, then its sure that ipc452 is going to implement on your parents even with 120B with criminal conspiracy. Although if 452 is not implimented then ipc 451 is dead sure with ipc 506 for threatening. Police have to lodge a FIR against your parents on the statement of your MIL and eye witness. Police will have to arrest your parents and get them appeared before the migistrate of First Class. Rest of matter will be seen in court. Its better to sort out the matter amicably to get out of trouble.


Advocate Neha

jack (boss)     30 September 2013

Never ever trust police dear. Better apply for anticipatory bail before going to police. Police may trap your parents. There may be a arrest of your parents on the spot while they visit the police station.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query