Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ruchi Choudhary (Manager-HR)     18 February 2011

420 case against ICICI prudential

Hi all,

Can anybody guide me..how to sue ICICI prudential on false signatures??

regarads,

Ruchi

Learning

11 Replies

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     18 February 2011

can u send me  the full detail of ur matter at disputesolvers@gmail.com or please elaborate ur question. 

Vishnu Promod Srivastava (TAX CONSULTANT)     18 February 2011

Pl. elaborate ur case to advice u correctly.

Vishnu Promod Srivastava , Advocate & Tax Consultant

vishnu@legalserviceindia.com

mob. 9415514541

prasoon kumar mishra (lawyer)     19 February 2011

You can get proper guidance only when you will sent all the information. You may contact "Global Rignt & Justice Weldare Society" on - 09213316894

Ruchi Choudhary (Manager-HR)     19 February 2011

Dear Friends,

in last feb 08 i have visited icici bank and asked them that i wanted to go for FD for rs. 50,000 but they convinced me to go for insurance policy and it is conveyed to me that this is a single premimum policy. I have given the cash, taken the slip and forwarded the same to my a/c department for taxation purpose but the policy was not send to me at my place. in november08 i requested for the policy and then in december finaly i have recieved the policy. and after going thru the policy documents i have found that the policy term is of 23 years(which is filled 1 year in front of me and they scribbed and over writted 23 years in the form>>copy of the same is attached herewith) and out of 5 pages of the forms which i have filled up at the time of policy; i have signed on only last page. now where the term is written; it is overwritting and my forge signature are there. please suggest how to file a case against icici pru.

Looking forward for your valuable inputs.

regards,

Attached File : 39 39 icici.pdf downloaded: 218 times

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     19 February 2011

first u give a legal notice through lawyer to ICICI and whosever convinced u for insurance instead of FD and after that u file a criminal complaint as u/s 406,420,467.468 and 120-B against them as well as file a complaint case before consumer forum .

Vishnu Promod Srivastava (TAX CONSULTANT)     19 February 2011

Ur r adviced to place a representation before ICICI Pru branch from where the policy was issued giving full facts with acopy farwarded to its H.O. with the request to alter the policy as was adviced to u at the time of taking the policy. If u don't receive the satisfacory reply from them or u may not receive any reply from them with in reasonable time say 30 days Umay approach to IRDA seeking redressal.

Vishnu Promod Srivastava Advocate & Tax Consultant

vishnu@legalserviceindia.com

mob. 9415514541

Siddharth Jain (Partner)     21 February 2011

You are advised to file Consumer complaint in your Dist consumer disputes redressal forum making the first party to ICICI Pru & second party to the said ICICI bank  and demand the refund of your given premium with compensation for deficency in their service as they have send you policy documents after aprrox 10 months.

You Must mention the details of the person who has forged the signature in your complaint & let the consumer fora and both the opposite party decide for the said forgery done by the employee of ICICI Bank. 

For the above said process you can approach to the advocate dealing with consumer fora cases. You will definitely get your problem resolved.

Ruchi Choudhary (Manager-HR)     24 February 2011

Can you help in drafting a notice against ICICI bank  u/s 406,420,467.468 and 120-B against them

ICICI Prudential (Customer Care)     26 April 2011

Hi

We understand our representative has contacted you and sent the resolution to your registered email address. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at https://www.iciciprulife.com/ipru/GrievanceRedressal.jsp

- ICICI Prudential

Ruchi Choudhary (Manager-HR)     26 April 2011

Thanks your officials contacted me and refunded the amount!!                 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2011

OLD RURAL SAYING. LAL PAGREE SE TO BHOOT BHI KIRTANKARTE HAIN. you did not file criminal case but only consulted your friends on net. the company refunded to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register