Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parth Chandra (none)     10 March 2011

406 & 93

Dear Experts,

I came to know that my wife has filed section 93 recently along with 406, 114, DV etc. Me and my family are on regular bail in 498a (filed before a year and chargesheeted) which is about to begun.

Other family cases are going on like crpc 125, Divorce, Child custody etc in family court.

I have few queries regarding 406 & 93 as below.
1) I was called by Police for my statement in 406 and I gave my statement saying that all streedhan is with my Wife (which is true). So would I have to face any arrest or would receive summons to join court proceeding.
2) What is section 93 and what kind of proceedure it may follow as I am completely unaware about this and have heard that police may come to my home to search it.
3) Do I need to take any arrest or bail?

Urging for your urgent reply.

Thanks,
PC

Learning

4 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     11 March 2011

1) I was called by Police for my statement in 406 and I gave my statement saying that all streedhan is with my Wife (which is true). So would I have to face any arrest or would receive summons to join court proceeding-

to prove that  it is true is ther any evidence ,if yes then show it to police ,

i think that such complaint file by yr wife before court either u/s-156(3)cr.p.c.

or u/s-200 cr.p.c.

that's why police is not arresting u and for court pre inquery just taking yr statment for the sec.406 i.p.c.

because this sec is non-bailable and conligeble,

then if police register that matter in ruteen first arrest .

so, watch the case where it is laudge?

2) What is section 93 and what kind of proceedure it may follow as I am completely unaware about this and have heard that police may come to my home to search it.

sec 93 from in which ACT ?

3) Do I need to take any arrest or bail?

Urging for your urgent reply.

yes offcourse ,be careful take all earlier defences wht u can affort

don't take easy!

Bharath.T. (Criminial And Civil)     11 March 2011

Take Anticipatory bail for new complaint filed by your wife under section 93 along with 406, 114, DV etc.

After that, consult with your lawyer what's the next step to be taken.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register